SOUTH DEVON RAILWAY 2014 Diesel Gala
|W55000||Photo © Ben Warren 2011|
Now extended to 3 days: Friday 7th to Sunday 9th November 2014
A chance to ride behind heritage diesels from the 1960s.
- All services diesel hauled on all THREE days
- Intensive service including late trains on Saturday evening;i>
- On train Real Ale Bar and hot food on selected services, plus Chilli & Rice on Saturday evening;i>
- Rover tickets available allowing unlimited travel;i>
- “Earlybird” Diesel Railcar from Totnes on Saturday & Sunday;i>
- Shunter hauled services with Class 04 D2246 and Class 09 D3721;i>
- Rare chance to enjoy double-headed Class 25s;i>
First Loco Hauled Departures from:
|Buckfastleigh||10.00 (Fri)||09.30 (Sat & Sun)|
|Totnes||10.42 (Fri)||10.12 (Sat & Sun)|
|Earlybird railcar service Departs Totnes at 08.52 (Sat) & 09.27 (Sun)|
- Working timetables for the whole weekend
- Poster for downloading and local printing - please distribute
- Full passenger timetables for the event
- Omnibus timetable
Note: The South Devon Railway reserves the right to change any advertised vehicles without note.
Please note that all these documents are in Adobe® "pdf" format, so you will need the Adobe® plug-in to read them. If you haven't got this yet then please click on the Adobe® icon above to download it.
(The South Devon Railway is not responsible for any damage that may occur by downloading or using third party software).
The South Devon Railway reserves the right to change train services without noice.
*Opens in a new window.