SOUTH DEVON RAILWAY Winter Steam Gala Weekends
Working Timetables Updated 13 February 2014
|Drummond 0-4-4T M7 class No.30053||Photo © Andrew.P.M.Wright|
We have a great steam gala planned for the weekends of 15th — 16th and 22nd — 23rd February 2014 PLUS: Two train running with the M7 on Friday 21st February.; details below:
Shake off the winter blues and enjoy two weekends of traditional branch line style trains.
- All passenger trains will feature heated stock
- Intensive passenger service with late trains on both Saturdays
- (First passenger train departs Buckfastleigh at 09.00 and Totnes at 09.37)
- * Special Guest Drummond 0-4-4T M7 class No.30053 *
- (Courtesy of the Swanage Railway & Drummond Locomotives Limited)
- * Sole surviving 2251 class No.3205 *
- (making its first gala appearance in British Railways lined green livery)
- * London Transport Pannier Tank No.L92 *
- plus support from 204hp 0-6-0DM No. D2246, 350hp 0-6-0DE No. D3721 & Diesel Railcar No. W55000
- Hot bacon baps and sausage baps on the 09.40 and 11.10 round trips from Buckfastleigh each Sunday
- * Two coach Great Western Railway set *
- * Three coach Carmine & Cream set *
- * Four coach Chocolate & Cream Mk 1 set *
- * A variety of goods, milk and parcels trains *
- * On train Real Ale bar *
- (All attractions subject to availability on the day)
Timetables for downloading and local printing.
- Public Timetable – Weekend 15–16 February.
- Monday to Thursday inclusive standard Green timetable applies.
- Public Timetable – Weekend 22–23 February.
- Working Timetable Saturday 15 February 2014 Updated 13 February 2014.
- Working Timetable Sunday 16 February 2014 Updated 13 February 2014.
- Working Timetable Monday 17 – Thursday 20 February 2014 Updated 13 February 2014.
- Working Timetable Friday 21 February 2014 Updated 13 February 2014.
- Working Timetable Saturday 22 February 2014 Updated 13 February 2014.
- Working Timetable Sunday 23 February 2014 Updated 13 February 2014.
- Rolling Stock Details – Winter gala 2014 Updated 13 February 2014.
Please note that all these documents are in Adobe® "pdf" format, so you will need the Adobe® plug-in to read them. If you haven't got this yet then please click on the Adobe® icon above to download it.
(The South Devon Railway is not responsible for any damage that may occur by downloading or using third party software).
The South Devon Railway reserves the right to change train services without notice.
*Opens in a new window.